Are you feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self? Are you experiencing a loss of a loved one or a breakup of a relationship? Perhaps a beloved pet is sick and you have anticipatory grief. Unfortunately loss and grief is a part of the natural cycle of life and seeking therapy can help you manage the many aspects of transitions.
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I can never be happy again
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression or needing some support for loss/grief.
I want you to know that you are not alone and there are people who can help. Many of my clients find relief in realizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope for their lives.
I understand the social stigmas that come with label of being depressed, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a very dark time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load and feel like yourself again, contact me today for a free consultation.